Kamis, 13 Desember 2012

Super Junior Quotes




CR TO : http://t.co/kEyoXU9k

“Prayer may not change our problem, but prayer may change us to be able to face our problem” - Choi Siwon 
Kyuhyun to ELF : They are the existence that has to be there with us.
Kibum to ELF : They encourage me and inspire me deep into my mind. 
Ryeowook to ELF : Ever Lasting Friend that I can be together keeping mutual relationship. 
Siwon to ELF : They are like the oxygen. 
Donghae to ELF : I will keep in my heart, even after I die, the fact that I met E.L.F. 
Eunhyuk to ELF : You guys are so precious for me. Don't be change with each other. 
Sungmin to ELF : Super Junior can sing because of E.L.F.'s support.
Shindong to ELF : I hope we can be the one forever. 
Kangin to ELF : As like we started together, let's put up the end together. 
Yesung to ELF : Everlasting, reliable defender E.L.F..... I Love You.
Hangeng to ELF : All the more important E.L.F. Thank you so much and I love you. 
Heechul to ELF : Because E.L.F exist, Super Junior is Eternal.
Leeteuk to ELF : Thank you for making me shine. 
“Once I have my eyes on a girl, I’ll make her mine.” - Donghae
I may live away from the other members but my heart is still with them" - Kibum 
Super Junior will look more handsome and amazing on stage if the 13 members are performing together. - Donghae 
“I’ll cry so hard if ELF leave me alone in here because they’re already an important part in my heart”- Kyuhyun 
“I dont have anything, I just have superjunior ” - Kangin 
“People don’t smile because they are happy. People are happy because they smile.” - Yesung 
"To our members and ELF who believes that we stay together forever... I always thank you all, I love you" - Kyuhyun 
"We realized that those sapphire blue colors are the source of our spirit, our happiness, and our strength" - Leeteuk 
"When the 13 different personalities combine together, the most beautiful harmony glows" - Kyuhyun 
"If you can't accept all the 15 members, then what kind of ELF are you?" - Heechul 
"Friendship has no colour,so it can't be sallow.that's us,Super Junior." - Leeteuk 
“If I get married one day, or meet the girl I like, I’ll prepare 100m to 150m of candles, or maybe red carpet” - Donghae, YG Magz
“Leeteuk-hyung, you don’t need to worry about us, we will work hard” - Ryeowook @ YG Magazine Sept Issue 
"Love is like water when there’s no water you get thirsty & sad. But too much water, u don’t realize how precious it is" - Sungmin
“Actually Super Junior has 13 people. Although they may not be physically with us, but mentally, they always are” - Leeteuk
“Isn’t this what love is? It’s because you love that you worry, you support, and you want to make someone happy.” - Sungmin
“without the other members i feel like there isn’t a strong supporter by my side and empty” Sungmin 
“You (ELF) are all fools because you know nothing else besides super junior, and I’m a fool too for loving you.” - Donghae 
“When you’re depressed…POOP.” - Eunhyuk 
“super junior without hyung, is like shoes without insoles!” - Eunhyuk, Saturday Night Live 
“i wonder if our fans know he’s a pervert.” - Leeteuk, talking about Eunhyuk, Saturday Night Live 
“forget partners! let’s do it hard between us men!” - Donghae, Saturday Night Live 
“when teukie hyung dates women. he’s too intimate with them - his girlfriends even reported him.” - Eunhyuk 
“i’m so glamorous, even in pajamas.” - Heechul 

1 komentar:

  1. YouTube channel.YouTube · youtube.com
    The “Videos” YouTube channel is one of the top channel for the “Videos” channel. youtube mp4 The channel is hosted by an artist, in addition to

    BalasHapus